Every Thursday at 7:30 PM
Talk group 31395
(contact your local repeater owner for details on availability. Please note this may be a part-time talk group meaning you will need to key up once to begin hearing activity.)
Net Format. Stations will be called for check ins in the following order.
- District 10 Counties (Lorain, Medina, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Ashtabula)
- Other districts within Ohio (see map)
- All other stations, late checkins
ALL STATIONS are welcome to check in. You do NOT have to be involved in ARES to check in.
- There will be no general comment round. All stations are welcome to pass announcements and traffic regarding the following ONLY. Announcements should be specific to Ohio only, but do not need to be confined to the D10 area only.
- National Traffic System (NTS)
- ARES activations, groups, or other ARES events
- Events, groups, activations dedicated to public service even if not specifically ARES (no hamfest announcements or general club announcements)
- Announcements about other nets ONLY if they are oriented around NTS, ARES, public service, or emergency communications (no general club nets or rag chew nets)
We will try to use Net Logger for logging during the net for those who want to follow along. It can be downloaded here. The net will be labeled Ohio ARES D10 DMR